RAD & Installer - Downloads Tweet
RAD & Installer Trial version is a fully functional version of product - it will run for 30 days on your machine without limitations so you can try all features.
After 30 days Trial period some features will be disabled. You need to purchase license.key if you want to continue using the software with all features enabled.
An optional tool in this package - Graphical Installer Wizard is free (and always will be!) - you can use it after your Trial period expires (there is no DRM!).
Thanks to all who submitted bugs, requests or any comments!
Download Trial Version
Click the button to start downloading latest version: v220.127.116.11 (rad-installer-setup.exe, 9.7 MB)
What's new in the latest version?
If you want to download only manual (radinstaller.chm, ~2.51 MB), click this link.
2016-11-19: We updated the latest version (Fixed hiding IDE window when expert is loaded. Rebuilt with 10.1 Berlin Update 2). Please download and install it again.
Video tutorialsThe next two videos show basic features of RAD & Installer - how to start and create new project (installer) from scratch.
Start with our tool in 5 minutes and save more than 75% of your time!
Development EnvironmentsRAD & Installer is compatible with the following IDEs. Reinstall it if you change or add an IDE to your system. All editions are supported: Starter, Professional, Enterprise and Architect for both languages: C++ Builder and Delphi.
- CodeGear C++ Builder / Delphi (RAD Studio) 2009
- Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010
- Embarcadero RAD Studio XE
- Embarcadero RAD Studio XE2
- Embarcadero RAD Studio XE3
- Embarcadero RAD Studio XE4
- Embarcadero RAD Studio XE5
- Embarcadero RAD Studio XE6
- Embarcadero RAD Studio XE7
- Embarcadero RAD Studio XE8
- Embarcadero RAD Studio 10 Seattle
- Embarcadero RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin
All editions of RAD Studio are supported - both C++ Builder and Delphi!
If you do not have a RAD Studio you can download latest Trial version from Embarcadero website.
Starter Edition has many limitations and some RAD & Installer features are disabled in this edition. This is an Embarcadero's decision, not ours. Sorry for this inconvenience.
See the Feature Matrix for more info.
Operating SystemsRAD & Installer is compatible with the following operating systems. Minimum service pack levels are indicated where applicable.
- Windows 10 (all versions)
- Windows 8 (all versions)
- Windows 7 (x86 and x64, all versions)
- Windows Vista (x86 and x64, all versions)
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (x86 and x64)
- Windows XP Media Center Edition SP3
- Windows XP Home SP3
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003 SP2
PerformanceRAD & Installer requires little more than a system fast enough for software development. Impact on the performance is negligible after a project is opened for the first time. (Extra parsing is done the first time each project is opened.)
Additional RequirementsFor correct compiling NSIS or Inno Setup scripts you need to have installed:
- Ansi or Unicode NSIS (version 2.20 or newer) - for creating NSISProjects (*.nsisproj) - .nsi/.nsh files.
- Ansi or Unicode Inno Setup 5 (version 5.4.0 or newer) - for creating InnoSetupProjects (*.innoproj) - .iss files.
Found a bug or you have a question?
If you have any ideas, suggestions or issues with our product please let us know!
The most common questions, problems and situations are mentioned in F.A.Q section.
All material on this web site is Copyright © 2014 - 2016 unSigned, s. r. o. All Rights Reserved.
To download RAD & Installer EULA click this link (rad-installer-eula.rtf, 84 kB).
Microsoft, Windows and Visual Studio are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
RAD Studio is trademark of Embarcadero Technologies.
All other trademarks mentioned on this web site are the property of their respective owners.